Great work this week! Here are a few tips to incorporate into your fitness routine this week:
- Write out your weekly goal to help you stay accountable.
- If you’re struggling to create other workouts, try rearranging this week’s supplemental workout to switch it up!
- Get someone to join your workout! It is very empowering and motivating to work out with other people.
- Lastly, treat yourself! Protein drinks have been a staple in my recovery process. Here’s a recipe to my favorite post-workout protein smoothie:
Strawberry Halo Top Smoothie
- 2 cups almond milk (or whatever milk you prefer)
- 1 scoop of protein powder (I use a vegan protein powder called Vega.)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2-1 cup favorite Halo Top flavor (This week I used strawberry cheesecake! You can also sub in the Halo Top for yogurt.)
For this week’s workout, set your timer for 25 seconds on, 15 off, 4x for each exercise.
Do a cool down stretch! See you next week.